There are as many opportunities for professionals, young artists, and local organizations at Wobble Rocket as there are stars in the galaxy. Well... maybe not quite that many... but there are plenty...
What's the best way for me to participate?
2. Audition to participate in a troupe. A troupe is a group of young artists who work with professional actors, writers, designers, etc (whatever the project needs) to create and produce their own work.
3. If you have an idea of your own to produce, contact Tiffany.
1. Mentor and guide our young people to create exceptional work that the pros involved can be proud of too. They participate in rehearsals and meetings as part of the group, and collaborate with the young artists as well as the director/teaching artist. These positions usually offer a stipend, depending on the project.
2. Occasionally, Wobble Rocket seeks paid directors or teaching artists to lead projects.
3. If you have an idea you'd like to produce that fits into our mission, contact Tiffany.
WORKSHOPS FOR ALL! Everyone has the chance to learn the basics of collaborative performance in theatre and film. Businesses and community organizations can contact us and ask us to craft a workshop in teambuilding or collaborative performance for their students or employees. Wobble Rocket also offers on-site workshops and classes that give new, fun learning opportunities to various ages and experience levels. Learn more about Workshops/Classes.
"The young artists I worked with were the most surprising team. I had no idea our work would be so groundbreaking." -Ami, Teaching Artist
"You can't just go outside the box. Go 20 miles away from the box!" -Casarra, 14- Student
"I learned to really listen." -Ben, 12- Student
"My favorite thing about rehearsals is that we learn to put the group first." -Cale, Teaching Assisstant
"I learned to go with the flow, and not be nervous about what other people think of me." -Molly, 9- Student
"I feel most confident when during improv... or on a moon bounce." -Aja, 11- Student